Boarders enjoy weekends outdoors
Boarders from across the Stamford Endowed Schools have been making the most of weekends ‘at home’ in the boarding houses, with outdoor activities held across the Schools’ campuses.
The boarders at Stamford School have enjoyed taking part in an ‘on campus’ laser tag activity, using the School fields and sites as their base. All three of the boys boarding houses took part in 90 minute sessions within their household bubbles this weekend.
Fun was had by all and there were lots of tired and muddy boys come Sunday evening.
— Byard House (@SS_Byard) November 22, 2020
The girls have also been keeping active outdoors, having tried out the laser tag for themselves a week prior, and instead taking on the challenge of air rifle shooting with the CCF this weekend.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Announcement from the Stamford Endowed Schools
- SS Students Compete in ‘Top of the Bench’ competition
- Old Stamfordian recognised with awards
- Rotary Art Competition
- SHS Students Compete in ‘Top of the Bench’ competition
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- Design and Technology
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events