Byard House embrace election fever
The boys of Byard House, assisted by Miss Woodward, have been learning about US Politics through hosting their own mock election.
Their mock election included information on each candidate, polling cards, voting slips, a makeshift polling booth and Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches!
Votes were counted in the ‘electoral college’ of Byard House, with BB responsible for the electoral college colour chart.
Tensions mounted as the votes came in with Candidate A (in this election representing Biden) narrowly winning the vote.
For more news from our Boarding Houses, please click here.
- Blue Plaques Unveiled
- Co-education at Stamford
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Stamford Endowed Schools students set for the future
- Celebrating A 50 Year Association With The School
- Prestigious Prize for SHS Student
- Annual Sponsored Walk Returns to Stamford Endowed Schools
- Debate Raises Money for Mental Health Charity
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- Design and Technology
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events