Calligraphy and Communication…
Continuing in their sessions on ‘Becoming a Modern Gentleman’, Year 9 pupils at Stamford School have been learning the art of communication with Miss Woodward.
In their latest session they have learned how to write in ‘fake’ calligraphy, write thank you letters, correctly address envelopes and how to write and send both formal and casual emails.
Each boy enjoyed writing and posting a thank you note to a member of staff or their parents, and also emailed Mr Pike a polite, yet informal email.
To read about their previous session, where they mastered different types of ties, please click here.
For more news from the Stamford Schools community, please click here.
- Chapel Service
- Mr. Esson hasn’t let lockdown halt his passion for cricket
- Spooky Celebrations in the Boarding Houses!
- Student donations support foodbank
- Ben Thompson opens virtual Stamford Lecture series
- Reading Passport Pizza Party
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events