Enrichment Week starts with a bang!
Students across the Stamford Schools have begun their ‘Enrichment Week’, enjoying time away from their academic timetables to participate in an exciting programme of co-curricular activities.
Scroll down to view a photo gallery of some of the activities from day one…
Year 9 participated in a Modern Foreign Languages Marketing Challenge, with Team “Frutos Rojos” winning for their “Tomatina” themed jelly babies:
Students from the Combined Cadet Forces have been enjoying a summer camp, (in all weathers!):
Students in Year 6 at Stamford Junior School took on a ‘boys vs. girls’ Netball match:
Year 10 students took a dip in the pool:
Year 10 students took on a STEAM challenge, creating roller coaster marble runs:
Read more about how they created their marble roller coasters, and learn how to make your own here.
Year 8 have been creating Totem poles in a clay modelling workshop:
Read all about Enrichment Week Day 2 here.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Year 5 become ‘Terrible Tudors’
- Stamford win Independent School of the Year Award for Community Outreach
- Stamford host Band of the Coldstream Guards
- Celebrating the Harvest Festival
- Year 12 Scholars Enjoy an Enrichment Session
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events