Tessa wins Christmas Jumper Competition
The Fashion and Textiles department have hosted a ‘Design your own Christmas Jumper’ competition to spread some festive cheer as we approach the end of term.
The competition required students to design a jumper that used festive colors, was suitable for a teenager and integrated LED lights into the decoration.
The competition was open to all students in Years 7-9 and there were prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
Well done to Tessa H, Year 8, who came First (above)
Amelia B, Year 7, who came Second (above)
And Tilly F, Year 7, who came Third (above)
To read more news from Stamford High School click here.
- Blue Plaques Unveiled
- Co-education at Stamford
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Stamford Endowed Schools students set for the future
- Celebrating A 50 Year Association With The School
- Prestigious Prize for SHS Student
- Annual Sponsored Walk Returns to Stamford Endowed Schools
- Debate Raises Money for Mental Health Charity
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- Design and Technology
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events