High Flyers in SHS Flag Competition
Throughout lockdown, House Competitions have been continuing virtually, with a differing theme each week.
This week, students at Stamford High School were challenged to design or make a flag featuring their house colours or mascot.
As per usual, the top three entries were judged by the Senior Leadership Team to determine overall winners, with student House Prefects having the final say on the staff competition.
Cavell House winners are displayed below.
Saskia Haley, Year 7, created a fabric flag featuring the Schools logo, the Spede Bird.
The design below featuring an artistic style Giraffe, representing the Cavell House mascot, was created by Evie Joyce, Year 10.
Ada Armes, Year 8, created the below – also featuring Cavell House Mascot, the Giraffe.
The winner of the staff competition was Mrs Furby, with her paper creation shown below.
Thank you to all those who entered!
For more news from the Stamford Schools’ Community, please click here.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- ‘Freakshakes’, shopping and hikes on the agenda for boarders
- Students get ‘all good’ with sustainability
- Chase Wins Tournament at County Championship
- House Games with Year 7 at SHS
- Student Competes in Triathlon Championship
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events