‘Hope’ Inspires House Competition
Boys at Stamford School have been keeping busy with House competitions themed on ‘Hope’. Recently Years 7, 8 and 9 have shared postcards they have designed with this theme in mind.
We’ve shared their postcards below, well done to Freimuth, Year 7, Sharpe, followed by Armes, Year 8, and Burgess, Year 9, for winning their Year’s competitions.
For more news from Stamford School, please click here.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- ‘Freakshakes’, shopping and hikes on the agenda for boarders
- Students get ‘all good’ with sustainability
- Chase Wins Tournament at County Championship
- House Games with Year 7 at SHS
- Student Competes in Triathlon Championship
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events