‘Hope’ Inspires House Competition
Boys at Stamford School have been keeping busy with House competitions themed on ‘Hope’. Recently Years 7, 8 and 9 have shared postcards they have designed with this theme in mind.
We’ve shared their postcards below, well done to Freimuth, Year 7, Sharpe, followed by Armes, Year 8, and Burgess, Year 9, for winning their Year’s competitions.
For more news from Stamford School, please click here.
- Blue Plaques Unveiled
- Co-education at Stamford
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Celebrating A 50 Year Association With The School
- Prestigious Prize for SHS Student
- Annual Sponsored Walk Returns to Stamford Endowed Schools
- Debate Raises Money for Mental Health Charity
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- Design and Technology
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events