Join in with ‘Morning Moves with Matty’
The Stamford Schools have launched a wellbeing campaign to support their community in keeping active throughout the lockdown period.
‘Morning Moves with Matty’ brings the community a free, daily, live-streamed, ‘wake up and work out’ session, inspired by the sessions led by well known fitness coach, Joe Wicks.
Mr M E Newman, a graduate teacher at Stamford, will be running the sessions with the support of the Sports Department.
All that’s required to enjoy the workouts is a device which can access YouTube. Wearing comfortable clothing, supportive footwear and having a water bottle close to hand is also recommended.
Workouts begin Wednesday 13 January 2021.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Sunday Service
- Cricket is the name of the game for Staff
- Virtual Concerts – Summer 2021
- A fond farewell to Year 13
- Theatre Thursdays: The Marriage of the Mislaid Minor
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events