Launch of the SES Walking Challenge
This morning saw a number of staff take to Stamford Meadows to warm up for the launch of the Schools’ inaugural ‘Walking the World’ challenge.
Over 180 members of staff are taking part in the walking challenge, in 36 teams, tracking and pooling their steps over a 4 week period to achieve the goal of “walking around the world”, which is roughly 52,800,000 steps.
Open to all School staff, the aim of the challenge is to boost personal wellbeing by encouraging an increase physical activity and a bit of healthy competition.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Sunday Service
- Cricket is the name of the game for Staff
- Virtual Concerts – Summer 2021
- A fond farewell to Year 13
- Theatre Thursdays: The Marriage of the Mislaid Minor
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events