Reading Passport Pizza Party
Congratulations go to Seb L, Josey S, Tom G, Shobin M and Rory J, who have all completed their Reading Passports! Each of the boys and a chosen friend were awarded with a pizza party and fizzy drinks at lunch time, accompanied by Mr Stephenson, Mrs Colley and Mrs Singer.
The Reading Passport, started by Mr Stephenson, is a booklet given to boys in Years 7 and 8 to log their reading progress. For each book they read, the boys are required to write a brief review, followed by an interview from their teacher. Once the boys reach 25 books, they are awarded the grand prize of a pizza party!
Mrs Singer was particularly impressed with the boys as they completed the challenge in just six months, with a special mention awarded to Josey S who since completing the challenge, has read a further 25 books!
For more news from Stamford School, please click here.
- Blue Plaques Unveiled
- Co-education at Stamford
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Stamford Endowed Schools students set for the future
- Celebrating A 50 Year Association With The School
- Prestigious Prize for SHS Student
- Annual Sponsored Walk Returns to Stamford Endowed Schools
- Debate Raises Money for Mental Health Charity
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- Design and Technology
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events