Rotary Art Competition
This year Stamford High School students have competed in a local rotary art competition.
The local Rotary competition this year explored the theme ‘Nature’, where lots of Stamford students provided a record number of fantastic entries.
Students explored collage, painting, drawing and print and looked at themes as diverse as global warming, abstract portraiture and animal life.
Head of Art, Miss Kenworthy said: “We wish all of those who entered the best of luck and look forward to celebrating those who are successful!”
This years entries can be found below:
For more news on Art at the Stamford Schools, please click here.
- Announcement from the Stamford Endowed Schools | 13 January 2022
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Co-education at Stamford
- RYA Youth National Championships in Pwllheli
- Chase becomes British Racketlon Champion
- Digital Leaders Trip To BETT
- Rutland Osprey Project Talks At SHS
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- Design and Technology
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events