‘SAID’ Launch First Newsletter
The Stamford Allies for Inclusion and Diversity (SAID) committee, formed of a group of students from across the Stamford Schools, have launched their first newsletter, which can be read below.
If you have any issues reading the above document, please click the ‘…’ button found in the top right hand corner, and choose the option ‘Open in new tab’ or view in ‘accessibility mode’.
For more news from the Stamford Schools community, please click here.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- ‘Freakshakes’, shopping and hikes on the agenda for boarders
- Students get ‘all good’ with sustainability
- Chase Wins Tournament at County Championship
- House Games with Year 7 at SHS
- Student Competes in Triathlon Championship
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events