Sam takes on ‘longest day challenge’
A Year 9 student at Stamford School is partaking in a charity golf event, raising money for ‘Wellbeing Cancer Care’.
Sam Marshall is taking part in ‘the longest day challenge’ on Monday 21st June. Sam will begin his golfing rounds at his home club, Elton Furze, at 4am and will play through in an attempt to beat the World Record (101 holes in a day).
Alongside fellow captain of the club, Leo Brown, they have chosen to fundraise for the charity ‘Wellbeing Cancer Care’, which is part of the North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust.
Between them, Sam and Leo have already raised over £1200. To donate to their fundraiser, please click here.
ITV news covering Year 9 student, Sam Marshall, in his golf fundraiser! Well done both for your fantastic fundraising efforts! ⛳️ https://t.co/CtDA66deWe
— Spede News (@SpedeNews) June 22, 2021
Read more about Sam’s latest golfing successes here.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- ‘Freakshakes’, shopping and hikes on the agenda for boarders
- Students get ‘all good’ with sustainability
- Chase Wins Tournament at County Championship
- House Games with Year 7 at SHS
- Student Competes in Triathlon Championship
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events