SHS ‘Music’ Artwork
Year 9 students at Stamford High School have been creating artwork inspired by music and musicians. Students have created pieces in a number of mediums and styles, from acrylic paint on canvas and pencil drawings, to images created using just ballpoint pen.
We’ve shared a highlight of their artworks below. Well done to all students who have created such brilliant pieces of art this half term.
For more news surrounding Art and Culture at the Schools, please click here.
- Chapel Service
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards Night Goes Virtual
- Sophie’s success in Classics Competition
- Old Stamfordian Awarded Medal
- Stamford among top 12 Debating Teams in the Country
- Staff recognised with awards
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events