Stamford donate over 450 Easter Eggs to local charities
Students and staff from the Stamford Endowed Schools have donated over 470 Easter eggs to local communities in the run up to Easter weekend.
As the Schools’ most recent charitable initiative, the Easter eggs are aimed to cheer up members of the local community who have been most isolated throughout the pandemic. Eggs were donated to Mindspace Stamford, Tixover Care Home, Second Helpings and the Evergreen Care Trust.
Mrs H Chew, Charity Coordinator at Stamford School, said: “We would like to express our thanks to all students, staff and parents who contributed to the donation. It is fantastic to see that people have been so generous in supporting our local community.”
Student and staff Charity Coordinators have worked across the past few weeks to collect, store and transport donations.
Over 270 eggs were donated to The Evergreen Care Trust, pictured above.
- Blue Plaques Unveiled
- Co-education at Stamford
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Stamford Endowed Schools students set for the future
- Celebrating A 50 Year Association With The School
- Prestigious Prize for SHS Student
- Annual Sponsored Walk Returns to Stamford Endowed Schools
- Debate Raises Money for Mental Health Charity
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- Design and Technology
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events