Stamford share their ‘Happy Meals’
The Stamford Schools are launching a new initiative, ‘Happy Meals’, to keep morale boosted within the community.
Families are invited to share the dishes that make them smile in a competition running until the end of February half term, with entries being shared on social media.
The competition is open to cooks and bakers of all abilities and ages; whether you create a healthy veggie lasagne, or a decadent chocolate cake, what is important is that the dish makes you smile!
A food related prize will be presented to the winner and runner up; who will be judged on their creativity and explanation as to why this is their ‘happy meal’ of choice. The winning dish will also be added to the menu for school lunch, once the Schools return after lockdown!
Details of competition:
Eligibility: The competition is open to all SES families and SES subject and support staff and departments.
Deadline: The competition is open from Thursday 28th January until the end of half term (EOD Sunday 21st February). Entries should be emailed to email@example.com with the following information:
- Pupil/staff name and Year Group
- Photo or video of their entry
- Brief description of their dish/bake
- Explanation as to why this is their ‘happy meal’ of choice – don’t miss this bit out – it is important!
Format: Your entry may use any photographic or video format to capture your ‘happy meal’. You can also create an animated video or use photographs and captions to create a visual slideshow. Whichever format you choose, focus on creativity!
Judging: Entries will be judged on:
- The appearance of the dish
- The creativity shown within the entry
- Their explanation as to why this is their ‘happy meal’ of choice
Copyright: Please be aware that if you choose to use music protected by copyright within your entry, this may be removed by social media once shared.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Stamford win Independent School of the Year Award for Community Outreach
- Stamford host Band of the Coldstream Guards
- Year 12 Scholars Enjoy an Enrichment Session
- Student Has Story Published
- SES Launch ‘Beyond Stamford’ Webinars
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events