Stamford Shortlisted for Independent Schools of the Year Awards 2021
We are delighted to announce that the Stamford Schools have been shortlisted for the Independent School Parent magazine’s Independent Schools of the Year Awards 2021, in the Community Outreach (SES) , Girls’ School of the Year (SHS) and Boys’ School of the Year (SS) categories.
The aim of the awards, now in their fourth year, is to highlight the excellence of student experience in independent schools.
The community outreach award recognises schools that have been making decisive and positive contributions to their local communities over the past, challenging year. The Girls’ School of the Year and Boys’ School of the Year Awards recognise all-girls’ and all boys’ senior schools which offer an outstandingly rich experience for their students.
To read the full shortlist for the awards, please click here.
For more news from the Stamford Schools’ Community, please click here.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Stamford win Independent School of the Year Award for Community Outreach
- Stamford host Band of the Coldstream Guards
- Year 12 Scholars Enjoy an Enrichment Session
- Student Has Story Published
- SES Launch ‘Beyond Stamford’ Webinars
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events