Stamford succeed in New College of the Humanities essay competition
Two students from the Stamford Schools’ Sixth Form have seen success in the New College of the Humanities essay competition.
Frances R, Year 12, has won first prize in the Politics category of the New College of the Humanities essay competition, and Artsrun A, also Year 12, has received a “highly commended” award for his entry.
Read Frances’ full essay at the link below:
We are pleased to present the winning essays for our 2021 Year 12 essay competition!
Visit our website to read the winning entries for all 10 categories: https://t.co/lx8SsmfwLB
Well done again to all our winners, finalists and highly commended students! pic.twitter.com/9cpG85Q1eu
— NCH (@NCHLondon) July 7, 2021
For more news from the Stamford Schools’ Sixth Form, please click here.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- ‘Freakshakes’, shopping and hikes on the agenda for boarders
- Students get ‘all good’ with sustainability
- Chase Wins Tournament at County Championship
- House Games with Year 7 at SHS
- Student Competes in Triathlon Championship
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events