Stamford swim in Bath and Otter Cup
Eight swimmers from the Stamford Endowed Schools have swum in the National Bath and Otter Cup, held at the London Aquatics Centre.
Students competed in a multitude of events, with the boys narrowly missing out on a place in the finals by only a few places, after competing in the 4x100m Freestyle relay, and 4x50m Medley relay.
Our young team of Stamford High School girls swam well against some very strong schools, in the 4x50m Freestyle relay, and 4x50m Medley relay, gaining invaluable practice for their future competitions.
Director of Swimming at the Stamford Endowed Schools, Amie White, said: “This year we had one of the strongest teams we have taken to the Bath and Otter Cup. The swimmers all swam so well and narrowly missed out on finals. Most of them have many more years of Swimming at Stamford so it will be great to see how they get on in the coming competitions.”
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- ‘Freakshakes’, shopping and hikes on the agenda for boarders
- Students get ‘all good’ with sustainability
- Chase Wins Tournament at County Championship
- House Games with Year 7 at SHS
- Student Competes in Triathlon Championship
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events