Stamford Woodwind Project
Students from across Year 7 at the Stamford Schools have presented a performance of their woodwind project.
The Woodwind Project, which has been running for the last three years, provides students across the Schools the opportunity to try out a selection of woodwind instruments as part of their Year 7 music curriculum.
Students are given the option of four woodwind instruments: flute, oboe, clarinet, and bassoon before choosing their favourite instrument to focus on for the year. They then rehearse an ensemble piece and perform them in the summer concert.
Well done to all students who performed this year:
— SES Music (@SES_Music) June 22, 2021
— SES Music (@SES_Music) June 23, 2021
For more news from the Music Department at the Stamford Schools, please click here.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Tetrathlon International Success
- Stamford succeed in New College of the Humanities essay competition
- Stamford Woodwind Project
- Phoebe’s team wins the League Cup
- Student records song at Abbey Road Studios
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events