Students enjoy bushcraft sessions
Students across the Schools have been enjoying bushcraft sessions after school, learning survival skills and enjoying time outdoors.
Over 90 students from Years 7-9 signed up for the co-curricular sessions, which were run in ‘bubbled’ groups, led by Mr E Smith, Director of Outdoor Education, and Mr P Nicholson, Bushcraft Instructor.
Mr E Smith said: “In their sessions, the students learnt basic fire lighting, using flints and steel. Their task was to collect materials and make a fire that would last them long enough to toast some marshmallows!”
Scroll down for a gallery of photos from the sessions.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Sunday Service
- Cricket is the name of the game for Staff
- Virtual Concerts – Summer 2021
- A fond farewell to Year 13
- Theatre Thursdays: The Marriage of the Mislaid Minor
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events