Students raise £850 through Charity Rock
Sixth Form students at the Stamford Schools have raised £850 through a charity rock concert, for the Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice.
‘Charity Rock’ is an evening event held by the Schools’ once a year, offering students and the staff band, the opportunity to take to the stage and perform for their peers.
The event raises money for a different charity each year. This year the chosen charity was the Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice, which provides care and support for those living with life-limiting conditions.
Please see a gallery of the photos of the evening below.
Photo credits to Year 13 student, Ashleigh P.
For more news on fundraising and charity events, please click here.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Announcement from the Stamford Endowed Schools
- SS Students Compete in ‘Top of the Bench’ competition
- Old Stamfordian recognised with awards
- Rotary Art Competition
- SHS Students Compete in ‘Top of the Bench’ competition
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- Design and Technology
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events