Technology Tournament Triumph
Design students from SES recently took part in the Rotary Club Technology Tournament. The two teams finished joint first in the advanced stage competition against strong opposition from over 40 other schools.
The student’s had to solve a design and technology task of which they knew nothing about until the day of the event. Each team is required to design, develop, build and then test their solution using materials supplied. The day culminated in a testing session where the teams have to demonstrate their solution to the task.
After an additional round of judging the team of Sean Dendere, Oliver Pickwell, and Rosie Tremlett were judged to be the overall winners.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Stamford win Independent School of the Year Award for Community Outreach
- Stamford host Band of the Coldstream Guards
- Year 12 Scholars Enjoy an Enrichment Session
- Student Has Story Published
- SES Launch ‘Beyond Stamford’ Webinars
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events