Tetrathlon International Success
Students from Stamford Schools have qualified for the Tetrathlon Nationals, following success at qualifying events in both the senior and junior categories.
Three students, Zara P and James W, both Year 11, and Tom W, Year 9, have qualified for the Tetrathlon Nationals.
Zara qualified with best ride score and second place run, James qualified 4th, scoring the best ride, and Tom W achieved the best shoot, swim and ride scores, winning the junior section and his place in the Nationals.
At the start of June, Zara, Tom and James all also competed at the Junior International, with Zara and James achieving 7th individually, and Tom 15th.
Tom has been selected to ride for England in the Junior Tetrathlon against teams from Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We wish you all luck for the Nationals!
For more equestrian news from the Stamford Schools, please click here.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- ‘Freakshakes’, shopping and hikes on the agenda for boarders
- Students get ‘all good’ with sustainability
- Chase Wins Tournament at County Championship
- House Games with Year 7 at SHS
- Student Competes in Triathlon Championship
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events