Year 7 Adventure Days
Students in Year 7 across the Stamford Schools have enjoyed two adventure days at Burghley House and Sibson Water Sports as part of Enrichment Week.
At Burghley House students participated in laser shooting, falconry, geese herding with dogs, problem solving and bee management.
At Sibson Water Sports, students enjoyed archery, climbing, team building, problem solving and water sports.
Ellie L said: “I really enjoyed participating in the variety of activities that we did over the two days. I particularly like the laser clay pigeon shooting and building the rafts at Rutland, racing them out to the end of the river was extremely fun!”
We’ve shared a selection of photos from their trips below:
Click here for more news from the Stamford Schools community.
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- ‘Freakshakes’, shopping and hikes on the agenda for boarders
- Students get ‘all good’ with sustainability
- Chase Wins Tournament at County Championship
- House Games with Year 7 at SHS
- Student Competes in Triathlon Championship
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events