Year 9 ‘Become Modern Gentlemen’
Year 9 boys have been learning how to tie a Bowtie, A Windsor Tie knot and a fancy café tie knot with Miss Woodward in their ‘Becoming a modern gentleman’ sessions.
This week’s focus was on ‘Sartorial Success – The art of looking ravishing’.
Check back to our news pages or social media (on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) to follow along with their progress. In the next few weeks they will learn about the proper ways to polish shoes and the ins and outs of silver service.
For more news from Stamford School, please click here.
- Blue Plaques Unveiled
- Co-education at Stamford
- Stamford School Shortlisted for TES Award
- Stamford Endowed Schools students set for the future
- Celebrating A 50 Year Association With The School
- Prestigious Prize for SHS Student
- Annual Sponsored Walk Returns to Stamford Endowed Schools
- Debate Raises Money for Mental Health Charity
- 'My Cultural Life' Project
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- Design and Technology
- English & Writing
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events