As a School and community we are all looking forward to seeing our town come alive again, and our local economy flourish, following the lockdown period. Therefore, we are encouraging you to please shop locally and support our town in the coming weeks, as they face the challenges of reopening.
This page outlines some of the steps that the Schools have taken to support local business through this time, with resources and signposting to help us come together to rebuild our local economy.
Please scroll down for an update from local businesses who have informed the Schools that they have reopened.
Shopping in Stamford
With most local businesses now open and operating in some form, Discover South Kesteven has set up this page on their website, enabling local traders to upload when they are operating, during what times and with which constraints.
Hear an interview from Sarah Sewell of Energy Clothing, Stamford on BBC Radio Lincolnshire, talking about the SKDC’s WhatShop scheme and the #ShopStamford initiative.
Follow the link below for further details.Read More
Discounts and Offers
Get more for your money whilst supporting the local community with a Stamford Card.
Your monthly payment will support transformational fee assistance for local children, whilst providing you access to exclusive discounts, offers and perks with local companies. Read more about the offers available here.
ShopStamford was formed to drive Stamford’s visitor economy and promote the town’s independent retailers and traders.
The Stamford Endowed Schools work in partnership with representatives from businesses across our town, working to ensure the continued vibrancy of our high street.
Keep up to date with the latest information from the town’s independent businesses on their social media pages.Follow #ShopStamford
'Eat out to Help out'
We’ve collated a list of all the local companies signed up for the Government’s ‘eat out to help out’ scheme.
The scheme offers 50% discount (up to the value of £10 discount per diner) on ‘eat in’ food and non-alcoholic drinks, Mondays to Wednesdays, until the end of August.
Companies signed up for the ‘eat out to help out’ scheme include:
Updates from Local Businesses
Browse the map below to explore local businesses facilitating discounts and offers through the Stamford Card. Narrow your map preferences using the arrow button in the top left hand corner, zoom in or out to narrow the geographical search, or find out more about a company or offer by clicking on its icon.
Below are a list of companies that have informed the Schools they have reopened. We aim to keep this list as up to date as possible, however, if you know of a business which is now open, that we may have missed, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Please click on the name of the businesses below for further information.
- Marcia May Mini
- Black Orchid – by appointment 10 – 12; General opening 12 – 15
- Anand Shoes
- Marcia May Shoes
- More Travel
- Stamford Music Shop
- St Mary’s Books
- Stamford Cheese and Wine Cellar
- Bakehouse Kitchen – by appointment only
- Iris & Violet
- Stamford Beauty – by appointment only
- The Bull and Swan
- The William Cecil
- Cloisters – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- Street Food Station
- Colin Bell
- The Copper Room – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- The Fine Food Store – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- Smithers of Stamford
- Askers Bakery
- Corn Exchange Café and Shops
- Hambleton Bakery
- Newton Fallowell
- Café Black
- Pets Korner
- Gaynor Jewellers
- Pirrie Optometrists
- Sophie Allport
- The Cutting Company – by appointment only
- Melvyn Patrick – by appointment only
- Frothys Coffee Shop
- Café au Chocolat
- Lamberts – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- Alloro – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- Strays Coffee – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- The Lean Pantry – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
St George’s & St Paul’s
- Colemans Stationary/ Art
- Sowden Wallis
- Stamford Independent Travel
- Peters’ Cleaners
- Classic Stamford
- St Martin’s Antiques
- QKS – appointment only
- The George – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- The Bull and Swan – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- The William Cecil – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
All Saints, Scotgate & Casterton
- Love It
- Nook Furniture
- Central Café – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- North Shoes
- Harrison and Dunn
- Stamford Eye Clinic
- Stylistics – Hair by Christina & Shelbe – by appointment only
- Tobie Norris – first come, first served w/ limited numbers – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- The Crown Hotel – bookings only via website & 2 hour slots – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- Paten & Co – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- Hoppi Dori
- Stamford Garden Centre
- The Ivy Lodge
- Aloha Foods – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- The London Inn – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- Hoppi Dorri – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- The Raj of India – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
- The Bombay Cottage – Eat Out To Help Out Scheme