SHS exhibit at Stamford Arts Centre
Stamford Endowed Schools parents, staff, students and friends all have the opportunity to view the talented work produced by our GCSE Art students, in an exhibit at the Stamford Arts Centre, running from the 4th-16th February.
The GCSE Art Exhibition will showcase a range of pieces that our Year 11 students produced for their Art coursework and exam last year. On behalf of the Schools, we send huge thanks to the Year 11 Art students for their hard work, dedication and commitment.
For more information, visit the Stamford Arts Centre website.
- Students score 2nd at ‘Top of the Bench’ competition
- SES Climbing Club reach for new heights
- Year 12 compete at RSC Schools’ Analyst Competition
- Year 4 visit the Museum of Zoology
- Launch of the SES Walking Challenge
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events