Sixth Form support lower school dissection club
Sixth Form students have been helping out at the lower school dissection club. This week Deputy Head Boy, Sasha Barker-Pilsworth, has been teaching the dissection of kidneys to Years 7-9. The club also have access to paper dissection kits, purchased by the SHS Parents Association, making the sessions accessible to a wider audience.
The club not only gives lower year students the opportunity to try out dissection but provides Year 12 and 13 students practice at delivering lessons, and the opportunity to share their knowledge and experiences of GCSE and A Level studies with their younger peers.
In previous weeks, students dissected the heart, taught by Charlie Foster, Year 13.
- Stamford Junior School Spread Christmas Cheer
- Students show support for Evergreen Care Trust
- Isaac wins Child of Courage award
- Poet, author and rapper, Karl Nova, visits Stamford School
- Successful term of Badminton for Stamford
- Arts & Culture
- Cross Country
- House Events
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Music News
- Sixth Form
- Stamford High School
- Stamford Junior School
- Stamford School
- Trips and Events