The Old Stamfordian Club and SHS Old Girls’ Guild act for the benefit of their memberships. This principle is the basis for their ongoing aims: engagement, growth and development.
We support our members
- We provide news and events for members of their respective Club to benefit members and the Clubs as a whole.
- We act in the interests of our members: for the growth, development and ongoing engagement of our membership.
We are professional and personal
- We are committed to maintaining high standards of accuracy in the information sent to our members.
- We are committed to keeping members in touch with their community and the wider community of the SES Alumni Network and the Stamford Endowed Schools.
We are respectful and fair
- We are committed to making our policies and objectives available to our members.
- We are respectful of privacy.
- We are committed to maintaining accuracy and propriety with information given to the Clubs.
- We are committed to keeping data safe and processing it in line with the Privacy Statement of the Schools.
We are responsible and accountable
- The Stamford Endowed Schools Alumni Network is committed to aligning itself with the regulations set in the General Data Protection Regulations (2018).
- We have a complaints procedure which can be made available upon request.
In the event that the Schools and/or Clubs cannot resolve a complaint, we accept the authority of the ICO to make a final adjudication.