What is the Stamford Voucher?
The Stamford Voucher is a new prize-giving initiative from the Schools to encourage students to shop locally and support our local businesses and economy.
For enquiries about the Stamford Voucher please contact the Development Office.
See below for a full list of businesses that are participating in the voucher scheme.
All Good Market
Bat & Bottle
Grasmere Farm Traditional Butchers
Harrison & Dunn
St Martin’s Antiques
Stamford Cheese & Wine Cellar
Stamford Fabric Company
Stamford Music Shop
Stamford Notebook Co.
Terms & Conditions of the Stamford Voucher Scheme
- No transactions charges will apply to shopping vouchers sold or issued by Stamford Endowed Schools.
- Vouchers can be used in participating business only; these may change from time to time and an up–to–date list can be requested from Stamford Endowed Schools.
- Participating businesses may offer discount or special offers as part of the Stamford Voucher scheme at their own discretion.
- Stamford Endowed Schools accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. Stamford Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash at any time.
- Vouchers may be exchanged for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
- If sale is less than value of voucher, no change is to be issued. Vouchers are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemable incrementally.
- Damaged vouchers or vouchers which do not have the agreed security features will not be accepted by the Stamford Endowed Schools.
- It is the participating business responsibility to ensure all staff likely to deal with the vouchers are familiar with the scheme and security features of the vouchers.
- Stamford Endowed Schools will not accept any responsibility for claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses or liability of any kind whatsoever arising, suffered from, or in connection with, any transaction or dealing between the participating business and voucher holder or customer.
- If a customer returns goods purchased with a voucher, participating business should apply their own refund policy and ensure that it is clear at the time of purchase.
- The money from any vouchers not spent by the expiry date will be donated towards the Schools’ fee assistance programme.
- Stamford Endowed Schools reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time.