The current COVID 19 restrictions and regulations mean that we are unable to welcome you, in person, to our schools. However, if you would prefer to defer your visit, we will be happy to arrange an alternative slot for you in the future, when we hope the restrictions will be eased.
With this in mind, please scroll down to:
- View your visiting options
- Take a virtual visit of our schools, from the comfort of your own home, to experience life at Stamford
- Read our prospectus and explore some of our other publications
- Book a personal tour arranged for your family where you can meet some of our staff and tour our excellent facilities
- Make a specific enquiry; a member of our Admissions team will be happy to help
To keep everyone in our community safe the Schools are closely following the latest government advice and the principles of best practice recommended in the BSA Covid-Safe Charter.
At the current time we can not offer in person visits of our schools. However, if you would prefer to defer your visit, we will be very happy to arrange an alternative slot for you in the future, when we hope the restrictions will be eased.
To supplement your personal family tour we will be sending you a series of digital resources. These will include:
- Digital copies of important documentation
- Videos filmed by the key members of staff that you would usually meet on your visit
- Videos filmed by students discussing different aspects of school life
Your Digital Experience
If you are unable to visit the Schools please explore:
- Our ‘virtual visits’ pages, news and social media channels, which will give you glimpse into the day to day goings-on of the Schools
- Read our Prospectus and Sixth Form Prospectus to learn more about life at Stamford
- Explore the pages of our Stamfordian magazine, written by our students, and Stamford magazine, to get a feel for life within the Schools community.
If you have any further queries or questions, please get in touch.
Your Virtual Visit
Book a Visit
For the best Stamford experience we would highly recommend visiting during a school day.